WORK FROM HOME IN LOCKDOWN without investment

Hi Folks!!!!!!!!

WELCOME TO MY WORLD . ....

We all know the current situation of the world right now . Because of corona virus crisis people are dying due to lack of food and other sources. Many people are stuck in other countries or state far away from their family . MY PRAYER GOES OUT TO THEM AND THEIR FAMILY .

The bigger problem arises here is unemployment . Many employees are already laid off. They are jobless now . And companies are not going to recruit right now . This corona crisis teaches us that we have to find our own ways to survive . Be independent . Find the sources of income . We can't be dependent only on jobs . Here is my little effort to overcome this problem .

1. SURVEYS

     You must have seen this option on internet many times . But this option is only suitable for school        or college going students. It require lots of time to complete the points in these survey . You will          not get the survey on daily basis. When I tried it . It took 9 to 10 months to get the payment in              my account . I am sure one can't buy luxury this way . Now it's upto you .

2.BLOGGER
    This can be a good decision . You can work from home . Choose any topic in which you have              knowledge and share with it  other people . If you do not have money for investment in that case        you can choose  BLOGGER.COM . It provide platform to bloggers without investment. But it can      take little time to monetize your account . But for good result you need to be consistent to your            blog . Share it on other platforms as well  to increase traffic . 

3.NETWORK MARKETING 

    There are many assumption about this field . But if you ask me , i would suggest try it once . I am      also associated with one company . In this lockdown when all the school and  offices are closed. I      am still working and earning . I am not exaggerating anything . I work according to my preferences .   Initially I started it as a part time when I was also doing job but eventually I left my job and                started doing it as a full time . Along with that co. also gave personality development class which        helped me a lot to improve myself . 
   IF you are confused from where to start . how to start in NETWORKING MARKETING then let        me help you. Mail me at anjaliblogg@gmail.com or comment below in the comment section. I will revert you asap. 

THANKING YOU FOR READING !!!!!!!
If you want me to write on something you want . Suggest in the comment section. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to play "GUESS THE GIBBERISH" (with pictures)

Best Market for Shopping in Delhi!!!

HORN OK!!!!! JLN DELHI