HORN OK!!!!! JLN DELHI

HELLLOOOOOOOO AGAIN......

         I am back with another most favourite topic i.e food ...yeah... i love food just like you guys.... Imagine a place where you get the combination of varieties of food with great music and games as well..... i think it would be Perfect day .

YES!!!!!! I am talking about  Most Happiest Food Festival of India i.e HORN OK PLEASE  that happens every year in Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in New Delhi .. It started from 16 nov. 2018 & will end on 18 nov. 2018(date may vary every year). First of all let me tell you  the nearest metro station is JLN(Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium )

I went on 17 Nov. with my friends .You can also book your ticket from nearbuy or you can get it from counter. Entry ticket was 300 per person .  I must tell you that this place is all about fun , food, music , games(for childrens). and there was also few stalls of accessories, cloths. I literally loved it . Ofcourse because of food and music. Fest timing is  from 12 am to 10 pm. I recommend you to go after 3 pm because of hot but not so hot wheather plus dj starts after 3 or 4 pm. 

      There was music bands performing one after the other which was quiet awesome. A huge crowd was present there. There was a bike stunt show going on which was very good and i already told you about food  ....there is many new things you can try . Then after few hours DJ started which is also a fun part.

I really enjoyed alot. If you have not gone yet, you should go once. If you are a food lover, dance lover, music lover then try it once....i am sure this is not gonna disappoint you....So see you in the next segment........till then bie....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to play "GUESS THE GIBBERISH" (with pictures)

Best Market for Shopping in Delhi!!!